Dr. McPhillips is dually-qualified in General Adult Psychiatry and Addictions Psychiatry. He diagnoses and treats a wide range of psychiatric conditions, including:
- Addictions (drugs, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, and others)
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) [See definition]
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Bipolar Disorder [See definition]
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) [See definition]
- Personality disorders [See definition]
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) [See definition]
- Complex PTSD [See definition]
- Psychosis [See definition]
- Relationship problems
Shared care and emergencies
Dr. McPhillips maintains close working relationships with a range of psychologists and therapists in the UK and abroad. He is able to access private inpatient, day patient, and outpatient treatment for patients in London and the rest of the UK – and emergency admission if necessary – but also refers to clinics and specialists in the USA, Switzerland, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, France, and Australia.
He treats his own inpatients at the Nightingale, a large private general psychiatric hospital in Marylebone, Central London. He also works closely with CHARTER Harley Street, who he recommends for patients in London in need of daycare treatment for all forms of addiction, eating disorders, trauma, and relationship problems.
- Clinics Name: Dr Mike McPhillips